Saturday, April 12, 2008

What my frnds have to say bout me.....

Lipsy(My Love):
well.. now that i could get some peace to sit in front of the computer,i will try to surmount the pressure of describing this incredible person...well,he is a scorpio,who is supposed to be revengful,yet he knows to forgive people..he is really helpful..he will go out of his way to help others..of course he is intelligent..he really is..so i cant really understand how hw can stand someone as dumb as me...well,guess i am plain lucky..once someone comes close to him,he will win the persons heart,be it in friendship or in a relatonship.....i know there are many friends of his who know him for much longer than i do...yet i can proudly say that he has reaveled more about himself to me than he has to anyone else..that makes me so happy and feel so lucky..thank you somak...for being there for me.......

Sayan(School Frnd):
So many years have gone by.... but some things haven't changed....like... Bala. we've been frndz since our golden days in SPHS. I can never 4get those days....bunking classes and going to Priya Cinema to watch Kuchh to Hai! going to Olypub n having a gala time!!!! those masti days at Ganesh Basu's Bangla classes!!!! huuuuuuuuuuuuhh!!! Bala is one of the most rocking guys i've ever seen. an extremely good frnd of mine, Bala had misunderstood me a number of time...even thinking dat i'm jealous of him! Bala only if you could completely understand me! Bala was,Bala is and Bala will remain one of the very few people i'd like to keep in touch throughout my life. Bala rocks!!!!!!

Arnab(College Frnd):
i hv some fitting words 4 u:---NEVER FORFEIT THE GAME------EVN IF SOMEBODY ELSE TAKES U OUT F D FRAME------AND PUT UR NAME 2 SHAME------UNCOVER UR FACE------U WILL WIN D RACE------D PACE IS NEVR TOO FAST------U'LL JUST OUTLAST---(COZ IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING)............................ADAPTED & REWRITTEN 4M "POINTS OF AUTHORITY"LINKIN PARK

Arindam(School Frnd):
Somak "BALA"......wat should i say??he is one amazing rockin guy of da school.we hve been in same class in 1...but our real frndship started in class 9.the BALA-DEBJIT-TALKO....combination really was awesome.....he has been my best frnd through my ups & down...i was thankful to u for standing beside me whenever i need u.although we hve not been n touch for last 2 yrs hope ur life is gr8....that i can c as well...i wish success will be at ur doorstep at every moment of ur life....and when there is need of frnd remember this name..i'll be there 4 u..

No comments: